Learn an unconventional history when disease, murder, and corruption ran rampant in our city
New Orleans is not known just for its statuesque mansions and spectacular Mardi Gras parades; it also possesses a dark underbelly that dates back to colonial times.
Our licensed tour guide will take you back to a time when disease, murder, and corruption ran rampant in our city. Through written and anecdotal history, New Orleans Native Tours will take you on a memorable moonlight walk in the streets of the French Quarter.
Private tours may be arranged at other departure times.
- Adults $25 Children $15
Book online and save 10%
- Tour meets in the French Quarter. Exact location emailed upon booking
- Tour starts at 8:00 PM. Please be there 15 minutes early
- Tour is 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Reservations are recommended 24 hours in advance
- For group rates call 855-YOU-TOUR
- Learn of the countless ghost sightings in the French Quarter, including the slaves brutally experimented on in the infamous Lalaurie mansion and the Old Pharmacy.
- Hear about ghosts who have only just begun wandering the streets, rooftops, and hotels in the wake of murders as recent as 2005.
- Glimpse into the lives of some of our unconventional historic figures