Enjoy the thrill of riding through the swamps!
The New Orleans Airboat tour offers hotel pickup and is less than an hour from the French Quarter. We are located a few minutes down the road from Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve.
During our 2 hour airboat tour enjoy the thrill of riding through the swamps on one of our top of the line airboats. Choose a smaller airboat, which seats 6-8 people for a more personal ride, or a large airboat which seats large groups of 15-30. Travel through 20,000 privately owned acres of tidewater cypress swamp viewing wildlife along the way.
- Starting at $67.50
- Ages 4+
- 2 Hours
- Big Boat Passenger: $67.50 Seats 15-30 Passengers
- Small Boat Passenger: $85.50 Seats 6-8 Passengers
- For group rates call 855-YOU-TOUR
- The New Orleans Airboat Tour picks guests up from hotels throughout the French Quarter and Business District. Hop on our new bus which will take you for a quick ride out to our 20,000 acres of privately owned swampland. Your tour will begin just minutes from Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve.
- Please note that children under the age of 5 and pregnant women are not allowed on airboats.
- Learn about the vegetation and wildlife as your boat passes the moss covered trees growing throughout the swamp. The diverse wildlife throughout the swamp includes alligators, raccoons, turtles, deer, herons, and more. After the tour feel free to look around our gift shop where we have a small habitat with a couple of our live alligators.
- In the warmer months we recommend sunscreen and during the cooler months dress warmly as it can get cool on the boat once it accelerates. Mosquito repellent is also a good idea especially towards the end of the day.